We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions.
If you still have questions, feel free to contact NGWA customer service at email@example.com
(800) 551-7379 or (614) 898-7791 outside the United States
8 a.m.-5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday
fax (614) 898-7786
Does my registration include Groundwater Week?
NGWA’s preeminent technical conference, the Groundwater Summit, is taking place this year alongside NGWA’s leading industry event, Groundwater Week. What does that mean for you?
As a registrant of the Summit, you will not only be able to take advantage of all its “usual” offerings — hearing from distinguished lecturers, attending scores of presentations in sessions covering everything from groundwater monitoring and remediation to sustainability, participating in extended in-depth learning sessions — but you can also attend, at no extra cost, Groundwater Week activities such as the:
- Franklin Electric Welcome Party on Tuesday, where you can join with hundreds of fellow groundwater professionals from every sector of the industry for a relaxing early evening get-together
- Exhibit hall, which is open for a full 12 hours over the course of Wednesday and Thursday, featuring hundreds of exhibitors displaying the latest in technological advancements, products, and services
- Hands-on activity areas in the exhibit hall on Wednesday and Thursday, where you can brush up on your current skills and/or learn new ones
- NGWA Delegates Meeting on Wednesday evening to find out who will be elected to next year’s national board of directors.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to help support the future of the industry at the NGWA Foundation Fundraising Auction, meet incoming NGWA CEO Terry Morse, and, well, the list goes on on and on. Click here to learn more about Groundwater Week.
What are the hours?
Conference — December 4, 7 a.m.-6:30 p.m., December 5, 7 a.m.-7 p.m., and December 6 and 7, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Exhibits — December 6, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., and December 7, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
How do I register for the Groundwater Summit?
Are there any discounts on registration?
There are NGWA member discounts. Click here for information on becoming an NGWA member. If you have questions, contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I become a member?
I forgot to bring the badge mailed to me or didn't receive a badge.
If you have your badge, just pick up a badge holder and on-site program in the NGWA registration area at the Music City Center. If you forgot to bring or did not receive your badge, please stop by the Groundwater Week Welcome Center to have a new one printed.
Are there scooter or wheelchair rentals?
Williams Surgical Supply Inc. (rent by the week/month only)
1501 Church Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
$150 (3-day with pick-up and drop-off)
Toll-free (888) 441-7575
Vice President Sales and Marketing
(888) 441-7575, x 6208
7 days a week
Rent standard ECV scooters, transportable scooters, powerchairs, and manual wheelchairs
Delivered to your hotel
Ed Medical (rent scooters by the day)
Approximately $35/day (you pick up from Hendersonville); delivery/pick-up available for additional fee
(615) 543-3333 or (615) 822-8888
Several Nashville area locations
Bradley Health Care
Scooter Rental, wheelchairs, diabetic equipment
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.